There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Bay Area real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. I place the highest priority on customer service. This means keeping myself accessible, being an excellent listener as well as a great communicator, and responding quickly to your needs. This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
I have a passion for real estate! Its way more than my career, it’s my hobby as well. My passion, along with my outstanding communication and listening skills makes for a perfect fit with my clients. I truly enjoy getting to know my clients and seeing them achieve such huge goals and dreams. I combine both my positive personality and my warm empathy for meeting my clients' needs. I look at things through their eyes...I'm right beside them. My clients both past and present would agree that for honesty, integrity and 100% dedication, I am the agent they want to have working for them. Consistently a top producer, constantly educating myself with current real estate marketing and technologies are just some of ways I am different and unique. Superior negotiation skills, in depth market knowledge and professionalism are how I work.
Bay East Association of Realtors Served as Board of Director 2010-2020
· California Association of Realtors Served as Board of Director 2016-17
· National Association of Realtors Memmber
· Member Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
· Member Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) Past Member
2020 Realtor of the Year BayEast Association of Realtors
· Masters Achievement-BayEast Association of Realtors 2016 -19
· Gold Circle Award-ERA 2016-20
· Honorary Service Award-California State PTA 2012-15
· Distinguished Service Award-Legacy Real Estate & Associates 2012
· Leadership Profile-Bay East Association of Realtors 2009
· Platinum Award-Team Sales 2007 & 2004
· Goodwill Ambassador 2006
In my community I make a difference...
Volunteer Driver for Meals on Wheels Senior Program - Whose mission is to provide national leadership to end senior hunger.
· Volunteer for Adopt an Angel- A program in Alameda County for Child Protective Services and Terra Firma that provides Christmas gifts for children in shelters, group homes, foster care and low income situations.
· A proud past volunteer & sponsor for American High School. California State PTSA Board Member, Chair and Grad Nite Co-Chair
· Food Drive Coordinator at Legacy for Alameda County Food Bank
American High School Sponsor
June Burckhardt Realtor ~ Homes in Fremont, Union City & Silicon Valley